Well Yesterday went QUITE fantastic I must say. Best day i have had in weeks eating wise.
I managed to consume only what I reported yesterday plus 4 baby carrots. So calories totaled for the day at about 150. Awesome. On top of that I GOT TO WALK HOME! It was awesome. I was in a hoodie and it was mid 70's so by the time I got home I was quite sweaty but that's okay because when I sweat I feel like I have burned more calories. After i got home I wanted to go the gym and workout a bit more, but all the hot guys in my building are down stairs around that time so I decided as long as I did exercising in my apartment it was okay. I cooled off for a bot and did the dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor and vacuumed. I put on some Pavarotti and danced around a bit. Then I put on some up beat tunes and did 200 leg lifts, 100 jumping jacks, 100 push-ups and 100 arm twirls. After that I was mega craving for a cig and went down stairs to the shoppe in my building and the teller had stepped out and I thought 'well, it;s and extra twenty minute walk there and back from the gas station.' I happily skipped ut the frint door to the Mobil down the road. So on top of my exercises, I walked for 80 minutes! I felt super happy and good. I know I didn;t get in any major cardio but at least I got some exercise in and I know my burn was definitely more than my intake so I was in the clear. I read the book wasted for the rest of the evening, and talked with my girl Clementine for a bit on the phone. We were talking about B/P'ing and that's when I like sub consciously found myself eating four baby carrots..lol. I put that shit right back in the fridge and smoked a cig. After I got off the phone with her I found myself opening the fridge again and I immediately decided to take a hot shower to shake my craving and hot the sack. It worked like a charm! I even fell asleep when I was texting Clem, mid sentence. Sorry my love!!!!
The only thing that sucked is that i woke up at 3 a.m. with TERRIBLE hunger pains. Did my hunger actually wake me up? Really? I went and sat in the kitchen and drank some water and it made my stomach hurt worse. I ended up puking up water and stomach acid. So I took 1 (and ONLY 1, I promise) Ritz cracker from my cabinet, put a little red sauce on it and devoured my lovely cracker. It was the first time ever put red sauce on a Ritz and omg I was like instantly in binge mode. I stood in the kitchen for like 5 minutes starring at my cupboard mentally telling the Ritz crackers to shut the fuck up. I grabbed my water bottle and went back to bed....phew......close call.
Woke up at 6:30 this morning and weighed in.......150! I stepped on and off again like 8 times to make sure my scale dial wasn't fucked up. 150! Hurray! I guess I could mark another box off on my "pounds to perfection" section on my blog, but I decided I want to hold my 150 weight for a couple days just to make sure I am that weight. I know after my small amount of intake today I am likely to gain a pound because of water weight and what not. If I weigh in at 150 tomorrow, I'm checking a box!! Hurray for me!!!
It was rainy this morning, but the sun has been shinning for the past hour. The weather station called for sixty percent rain all day today.....arg.....I hope not. I was looking forward to my walk home this evening.
Well Ladies hope everyone is doing well! Chow~
Jamie
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on hitting 150... I knew you could do it... and remember, even a little bit of work out is better then none at all... even if you don't do any hard core cardio, you're still toning and boosting your metabolism, which is doing wonderful things for your body... keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDelete