I'm Done, I'm Done, I'm FUCKING DONE. It's pathetic when your fat jeans are tight. It's pathetic when you look like a god damn bloated pig in every picture. It's pathetic when you want to throw your scale out the window because it TELLS YOU The TRUTH: YOU'RE A HOG JAMIE. It's pathetic that I have let myself get this bad. It's pathetic that I can't just starve. I'm just a fat pathetic worthless piece of lard on this earth that needs to be shot in the head.
It's All Over.
I'm totally fat, I hate myself. As of today, I am making a huge life change.
1. I'm on the wagon. ABSOLUTELY NO MORE ALCOHOL. PERIOD.
2. I am never eating over 200 cals again. I don't care what fucking holiday it is. Food today means fat tomorrow.
3. If I can't workout, I don't eat a damn thing. I don't deserve food.
4. My daily outifts will consist of XL boys white tees and sweat pants or jeans. I am too ugly to wear my clothes.
5. I am no longer allowed to physically see anyone besides my family or co-workers until I loose twenty pounds. I am too fat to be in the space of friends.
6. I am not allowed to go outside in the day time except for work. No one like to see every ripple of a fatty.
7. No More binging and puking. My teeth are rotting as we speak.
So far that is all I can come up with. I'm sure I'll think of more.
Anyone have any other ideas? I need some serious advice and help ladies. I'm doomed to be a fat stuipd bitch my whole life. Please, someone, lend me your hand and your help. Get me THIN.
Jamie
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you aren't doomed
ReplyDeleteit just takes some time and effort, you'll get there, just keep trying
I'm sure you will succeed! Don't give up!
ReplyDeleteyou are worth it, you deserve to be thin. you can totally do this.
ReplyDeletei totally know how you feel like now... our situations may be totally different, but i totaly feel your pain.... I'm having to make a complete lifestyle switch as well, in a different way then u, but it's still hard for me.... maybe we can help each other stick to our comitments..... write me when you have the time - i miss hearing from you.... and remember you CAN do this.... we can both get through our different situations together and come out stronger and thinner then ever
ReplyDeletei know how you feel
ReplyDeletehang in there, things will look up after a while
stay strong bud