Okay so yesterday:
3 pieces of Bread
1 ROLL of Ritz crackers
3 cups coffee
2 pizza's
1 Boca patty with BBQ Sauce
1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes with butter
2 Strawberry Cheesecake Delchino's
All B/P'ed
Woke up this morning 5 pounds lighter.........WTF
155
Okay this is where ANA/MIA life confuses the fuck outta me. I binge and purge and gain weight but other times loose weight. I starve I gain weight....or loose minimal weight. I work out I loose. I don't workout and loose or gain.
Dear Ana and Mia,
Can I please get a smidgen of consistency so I know what fucking plan to follow?
Love,
Jamie
Ladies.....can anyone shed some light on my confusion?? I am completely puzzled right now. Hum.......
To update everyone,
Starting Monday I started a weight loss challenge with two of my girlfriends. We all have different regimens and basically our motto is "Do what you want as long as you loose." This all started because I was watching the spring break episode of College Life and saw this tan and skinny white chick shaken her ass in an adorable black bikini. I thought to myself: I am 22 years old and never in my life have a shaken my ass in a black bikini on a spring break vacation. I need to shake my ass on a spring break vacation.
As you all know simply because my patterns don't change....I was thinking this while intoxicated and started calling people asking about vacation spots and deals and called my two gf's I would want to go with me and confessed my AMAZING plan...lol. They were in. We are all fat though. Which is nice in a way because we can all work towards this goal together. Basically my friend Christine's parents are loaded and own this mansion on some island off the coast of FL. We figured we would go there instead of Mexico to save money. I told her though this vacation NEEDS TO BE INSANE. Basically I NEED TO GET INSANE. I want to wake up in the sand naked with an empty fifth thinking.....'that the hell happened last night.' I haven't had an intense vacation in a long time and I think all three of us is due. Our Stats:
Jamie (Me): Start weight 160 on 6/8/09. Currently 155. Must be 125 by 6/8/2010. Weight loss: 35 pounds
Christine: Start weight 206 on 6/8/09. Currently 202. Must be 130 by 6/8/2010. Weight loss: 76 pounds.
Erin: Start weight 164 on 6/8/09. Currently 163. Must be 130 by 6/8/2010. Weight loss: 34 pounds.
Now, we all agreed to loose thirty pounds for vacation. However, Christine is significantly heavier than Erin and I and surprisingly we all have like the exact same body shape. I would be thrilled in Christine just lost the thirty, but I know she won't be comfortable around Erin and I unless she weighs the same. I am declaring she needs to loose at least 50. 76 would be even better though. LOL - notice how my weight is 5 pounds lighter....haha.....obviously I need to be the skinniest.
Well ladies I will keep you updated on all 3 of us girls. Chow!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you found some friends to diet with - it's the best way to maintain motivation and not give up because it's always a competition
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean about Ana being confusing. Sometimes I do everything right and don't lose, and other times i fuck up big time and end up losing anyway. But right now just be happy you lost and figure it out all later :D.
ReplyDeleteLike Tri Thin said, I think it's great that you have friends to diet with, I think the competition gives you great motivation, because you always want to be the best. Some years back i had a fitness goal with this one girl and I ended up working out 3-4 hours a day, just to top her record. But right now I really wish i had that instead of people constantly up my ass about eating more (sigh).
Anyways keep on going, you're on the right track. Think Thin!!!