So My Best High School friend Kerry cam out to visit me yesterday and totally surprised me! It was awesome. I love this girl so much. She is my best friend in the whole world and such a beautiful person. Miss you Ker Bear!
However, she wanted to go out for a bite and some drinks to catch up. Damn. I got my 40 minute walk in but she called me as soon as I got home and I had no time to get extra exercise in or anything. We went to Chammps and I ordered a Southwest Cobb salad, my favorite!!, and she ordered the Flame Thrower Veggie Burger. We both either wanted one or the other, that's how much alike we are, so we decided to split the meals and shares.......another damn. Well how do you order a salad with no dressing, no cheese, no this,no that when you are sharing with someone? You can't. I mean for christ sake,I am not going to ask if I can have everything on the side and have plain lettuce and 8 small dishes come out. So I ordered a regular meal. I wanted to tear my fucking skin off. Why is it that on the day I reach 150, my best friend in the world has to come and visit? Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have had her come than not, I haven't seen her in months, but....arrrggg....ya know?
So we share, I have 3 cocktails and a shot. I managed to get to the bathroom and it was empty so I purged everything. But I could still feel the weight on me. I was right. This morning.....
155.
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOT ME.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment