Friday, June 5, 2009

Suprise!!! My life still sucks.....

First off I would like to say....160

How is it that I haven't eaten in days and have like gained 7 pounds...........? I'm really getting tired of this bullshit.

Dear Ana,

You are a stupid whore bitch. I devote myself to you and you give me absolutely nothing. What, is this like some bullshit punishment for binging like a fucking month ago? I excersie, I journal, I cut out stupid fucking pictures of stick thin models and glue stick them into my GIGANTIC FUCKING ED NOTEBOOK THAT I MADE FOR YOU and you CONTINUALLY just pack the fucking pounds on my ass!!! What the fuck is your fucking problem??? Do I need to like take a knife and physically cut the fat off my body? Would that satisfy your cunt self??? I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!

Love,

Jamie

P.S. I'm buying a handgun this week. Thanks for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. if you are serious about the handgun, don't buy it - you don't need that in your home

    as for the weight, it could be your scale, it could be water retention, specifically horomones.

    take a few deep breaths & calm down.

    stick with restricting and drinking a lot of water and you'll get there, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're so upset.

    I'm also having a hard time right now, all these binge- prone events coming up. All my grant plans for yesterday fucked up, so i must have gained an ass load. Thank God I didn't like the food, so I didn't eat as much as i could have. Anyways all that to say, i feel your pain sweety. I know how hard it is to be stuck at a certain weight and try so hard and feel like it's never enough.... but don't give up.

    You can do this, I KNOW you can!

    ReplyDelete