Just watched a bunch of thinspo on youtube.com and got completely depressed by it. I knwo ti should inspire me but I feel like I will never get to my goal weight....sigh.....tear.......
I decided about 30 minutes ago that rain or shine I was walking home. Just then, the clouds part and the sun is shinning down. Thank god cuz I really didn't want to get wet, cold and more sick than I already am.
I hope I can look past my sadness and get my workout in besides my walk. I hope my sister isn't home so I can do my exercises in the apartment.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww don't get discouraged love... you're doing so well, you should be proud of yourself.... don't be so hard on yourself...try thinking about how far you've come, and that will only motivate you to do better... take care of yourself, ok?
ReplyDeleteits always the opposite for me: it will be super sunshiney all day and then at 5:00 when i'm leaving work and about to take my 30 min walk, the effing clouds roll in and the torrential downpour begins.
ReplyDeletei'm glad the sun came out for you.