Monday, June 29, 2009

Sleeping at my desk......

Holy shit...what a weekend. Started off great Friday and Saturday and ended horribly on Sunday. It sucks when your best friend gets wasted and treats you like a piece of shit.

Went to Chicago for Gay pride weekend. Did tons of drugs and danced my ass off all night at a club Saturday. Didn't sleep all weekend. Didn't eat.....that is until Sunday......After I came off everything my fatigue and hunger struck my body like a ton of bricks. My friend had no food on his house and I decided to order pizza. There was no way in hell I was eating some salad. I wanted solid food.....soup would have been perfect but no...I ordered pizza. I felt like a huge fat cow.

Weighed in back again at 155 today. Fuck....whatever.

I've had green beans with parmesan - 170
I'm going to eat veggie soup - 100 cals

No exercise today.......I messed up my legs and feel this weekend, can barely walk.

I'm soo tired I can't even type. Later girls.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like u had a lot of fun... it's ok to have a little "solid" food once in a while... some people say it helps get your metaabolism going again so you lose more.... take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you stop by my blog and read between the lines you will begin to maintain a low but healthy weight.

    ReplyDelete