I am so depressed to learn that my closest blog buddy has been forced into recovery by her parents. I have yet to learn the details, but am just asking everyone keep 'slowly fading' in their thoughts. I hope you are okay sweetie!!!
I had a crap weekend. Binging and puking. Not crazy like I usually do, ordering 5o dollars in take out and slamming food into my mouth in outrageous amounts in little time, but I still binged and purged. Yuck.
Today I woke up at 152. AT least I stayed the same over the weekend. I am really going to try and stay under 200 cals everyday and get my ass back to exercising. Yesterday, for the first time ever, I walked around my town. Only for 30 minutes, but at least I did it. it started out as a ten minute to go get smokes at the gas station down the block, and then I thought to walk a bit more. I felt great walking outside in the fabulous weather. Chicago has had the crappiest summer I have ever lived though this year; we barely get above 60 lately. I wanted to see how long it would take me to walk to the Target that is nearby. I often stare at this target from my balcony window when I need something and do not have a vehicle way to get there. But then my lazy thoughts take over and I say 'fuck it.' So I walked to the gas station and then to Target and back home and it only took 30 minutes, all of which flew by very fast. Now, Target is about half the distance away from my work. So I started thinking....I think I am going to start walking home from work. I get sweaty quick, not that the weather is that hot yet, but I figure tomorrow I am going to try it. I go straight to community service after work via cab on Monday so I can't start until tomorrow. I know I could walk both ways, but I don't want to take the chance that I underestimate how long it will take me to walk home from work so I figure do a trial run on my way home when i don't have a time restriction. Plus, I love going to Target and I need a couple things so I can stop there on my way and get a couple errands accomplished. I am actually really excited about it. I am figuring a good 45 minute walk without any stops. This will make me get some much needed exercise in too! So if I don't go to the gym I won't feel so bad. I can foresee myself using this walk as a reason not to workout, but I will deal with that when it comes. If I can do this walk and then get home and to my 25 minutes on the E I will feel sooo much better. Wish me luck ladies!
Today's Intake:
1 Cup Coffee - 20 cals
Half a banana - 50 cals
1 small red apple - 50 cals.
Total: 120.
I am starving though right now. It is so true what people say - if you eat breakfast you are ten times more hungry by noon than if you don't. ARG! It's only 1:30 pm and my hunger pains suck! and I only have 80 cals remaining for the day. I do have a can of Veggie Broth in the cabinet at work and that is only 30, leaving me with 50. I am hoping when I get home from Comm. Service I can just take a pill and knock out. Hmm.........Ana please help me stay under today!!!
Hope everyone is doing okay today! Love you all!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for walking! You're helping your body and the environment. :]
ReplyDeletemy thinnest and warmest thoughts go out to your and your friend - i hope that whatever happens she'll be alright.
ReplyDeleteisn't walking wonderful? people always offer to give me rides to places, and when i say i'd rather walk, they look at me like i have 3 heads.
power to those who choose walking!