Tuesday, May 19, 2009

165

This morning I weighed 5 pounds lighter. I can only imagine that most of it was bloated water weight, but I'm sure fasting yesterday helped also. So far today I have had:



1 Cup Coffee - 30 cals

4 oz of V8 - 35 cals

Total: 65 cals



According to my calorie calculator, so far today I was burned

Brush teeth 6
Housework 18
Writing 19
Talking on phone 39
Reading 79
Standing 89
Walking 2 mph 103
Sitting / resting 475


Total Calories Burned 828

If I go to the gym for an hour, which I am, I will burn (according to the calc. of course!) about 650 cals from 30 minutes of biking and 30 minutes of elliptical. I am going to try to go longer on the elliptical today, even if it's by 10 minutes.

So to add it all together if i only consume 65 cals and workout for 1,478 cals I have consumed a negative 1,413 cals. Does it work like that? lol....

I'm sure I will have a Dixie cup coffee at my meeting tonight so we will make it an even -1,400 cals. I am determined to get to 150 by Monday. Originally my goal was Friday but I thought I was setting myself up for failure. If it happens by Friday, all the better!! I am tempted to go home and weigh myself but i don't want to get thrown in a bad mood. I don't see why the scale would read higher than 165...I haven't eaten and took 5 lax. this morning and DEF saw the results..lol...but with my scale you never know. It's a little bitch sometimes.

Well Ladies, be strong and Think Thin!! Love you all!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment