WTF......I've been without a phone for days thinking it was just my bad cell phone luck when yippee!! I get my new phone in the mail today........so here I am all excited and put my SIM card in and lalalada when.....dun dun dun.......my new phone doesn't work either. SO I call AT&T to find out that the mother fuckers de-activated my SIM card. WHAT THE FUCK.....I wanted to scream at the innocent customer service rep. So long story short I am without a phone until I find a SIM card that they sent me phones ago or I have to go to the store and handle this mess where I'm sure they're going to try and charge me some bullshit fee for their mistakes....."oh but they won't...." the customer service rep assures me. You know what I have to say???
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUU AT&T.
Your are now my worst enemy.
So then I ate a 100 calorie soup from Weight Watchers........vomited......egrh.......
Once again, evil temptations for food strangles me while I'm emotional. I fucking hate life.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate cell phones, yet I'm addicted to mine...
ReplyDeleteI have At&t I have gone through so many sim cards because I always have to fidget with something it's free and takes like 5 seconds to do. If they try and charge you then throw the biggest fucking fit in the world.
ReplyDelete