First lets take a look at this pic.....red bracelet......Kabbala??....I think not my friends.Oh my lord...........this day at work has passed by slower than the fat that comes off my whale ass.......and that is SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWW...lemme hear it sisters.
My stomach grumbles with hunger pains which sucks balls because I had finally gotten over this feeling last week after day 3 of my fast........hunger pains feel so good but feel so shitty....blah
In 1 hour I will be able to leave this office to trail off with my 2 best g-friends for a weekend excursion. Well, until tomorrow. Then I'm off to Mom's to hang with her until Sunday morning. I love my mom. As I have expressed, I was worried about going to my friends again this weekend because we are all drunk fat weak individuals. THEN, I talk Christine and apparently her and John had another huge blow out because of his drinking (he didn't come home until 6am this morning) and John jumped on the wagon. So did Christine. So did I. We are all going to have an awesome time from now one with no alcohol. John is actually thinking about joining an inpatient facility too. We'll see. Christine and her mom both went to a weight watchers meeting today too and I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS when she told me she worked out for 2 hours with mom. (Her mom, but i call her mom "mom" also cuz I've known her since I was 5). I was SO happy for her but SO pissed off at me. WTF........I need to work out. So basically Christine, Erin and myself are going to the grocery store and making a healthy dinner for us and john according to the weight watchers book. I told Christine I am only consuming 200 calories a day, F*** Weight Watchers, but I would be more than happy to pick out some nice greens for myself and assist them with their chicken Marsala they are making.......did everyone;s eyebrows just raise?......CHICKEN MARSALA.....really? I never heard of anyone loosing weight from that dish but whatevs I guess. I don't have toe at that shit. I did pack myself a food care package like I had discussed yesterday. I also, cleverly, wrote down the calorie contents of each item on the food......like I wrote "80" on the skin of each apple and "97" on the peel of each banana. I even package a half cup of dried oats and wrote "150" on the zip-lock bag.....150...I was shocked too. But oatmeal is very beneficial so I am letting it go. I can have that and half an apple or 3oz of baby carrots. That will totally get me through the day.
Calorie counting is really weird for me. I was always a sugar and carb girl. Yes I took notice to calories and fat always before I ate but sugars and carbs were always the determining factor.
****Side note, I just double checked an bananas are 107 calories!!!!! Jesus......
Back to what I was saying....it is weird to count calories but I am actually really glad that I am starting to get a grasp on how many calories are in things. I am like the sugar and carb dictionary so now I will know a little bit about every fattening aspect of food. Kinda feels reassuring.
I'm going to propose stopping at a craft store before we go to Christine's. I feel evil, but I am going to convince them to make "diet" bracelets with me. We will all decide to choose some color (other than red and blue of course) to represent our diet and I will use the excuse "when you reach for junk food you will see the bracelet and remember how we are all trying to loose weight together. I will blindly suck them into my Ana/Mia Diet Frenzy of a life. I'll report back!
No comments:
Post a Comment