Thursday, May 14, 2009

Undesirable. Point Blank.

EGRH.....I feel indiffrent today. I don't know if because I have been smoking again since last friday is the reason why I am so puffy in the morning. I look gross this morning at work. I got high and passed out on the couch last night, and got out of bead this morning at 8:15 am. Needless to say I was 15 minutes late to work, but I got in right before my boss so it's ll good.



I feel disgusting and fat as shit...no I feel pregnant. I'm totally not, but that's how fat I feel. Yuck. I need a workout and a shower stat. I'm gunna try to workout for 2 hours tonight. At least an hour and a half for sure. I always feel better after I work out. I'll probably do my usual 30 minute eliptical, 30 biking (about 9 miles) and then 30 power walk. I hate jogging that's why I haul ass on the eliptical. I don't know if you burn as many calories as running, I don't think so, but at least it's better than nothing. I burn around 800 cals from that. I feel bad because I know that it is not alot. After time i am hoping that it will get easier for me to workout because I feel like if I'm working out I need to be burning at least 1000 cals at the gym. If I add another 15 minutes to the eliptical I would burn and even 1,000. We'll see. I know I can do it...I just have to.



I couldn't weight myself today. I don't think I am going to weigh in unitl like next Monday. My scale always pisses me off so I am not weighing myself until I feel thinner......which I feel will NEVER HAPPEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel discouraged about the # of calories you burned...you burned way more than you are eating! I think that's great!
    Haha I love to smoke too! Unfortunately I notice the more I do it, the fatter I get because it makes me HUNGRY. It helps to pass out before you can eat anything...once you lay down you won't want to get out of bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! Fortunately, this is the only week I can smoke so by Monday I'm back on the sober wagon. Hopefully things will get back to normal then....I hate this weight but i love pot and food! lol

    ReplyDelete