Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still 160

Well I made it through the day yesterday pretty good. I consumed about a fifth of Mailbu Rum.....which is like a million calories......but I didn't eat anything. I cooked my sister dinner and danced around the kitchen to keep myself moving and keep my hands off food. It's funny, I cook when I want t eat, but then I don't eat. It's almost like preparing the food shakes off any tiny desire to break my fast. Plus I made my sister fish and a yellow rice that had a chicken flavoring added just to make sure I didn't eat anything (I'm a veg for those who don't know). I weighed myself around 10ish and was at 158! Score! I went to bed QUITE happy. I thought for sure the weight of the alcohol I had consumed would send the scale up.

This morning......disappointment. 160 again. I didn't eat anything but I think what put on the extra two pounds is I drank a gallon of water last night, literally, a gallon. I would say I was a smidge dehydrated from the alcohol...lol. Who knows, maybe if I didn't drink I would be 157 or something right now......

Sadness......all I know is sadness.........

No comments:

Post a Comment