SO.....I managed to only consume 30 cals yesterday. I even worked out for 30 minutes while I watched the Hills.
Then it happened:
I drank a glass of wine.
I broke my new phone.
I broke a nail.
My new Flat Screen wasn't working.
I used my 20 minuntes of complete 'LUCK' to give me an excuse to binge. 1 onion bagel (that I couldn't puke up) and a whole box of wheat penne later...........I feel terrible. What a wasted day that was! ARG!!!!!!!!!!
I woke up this morning weighing in at 153. Awesome. My most favorite disgusting number in the world.
Then I realized that I I had no Splenda at work this morning for my coffee.....
Did I dish out some bad Karma or something? What the hell is going on??
I was supposed to take the bus this morning too. I used my phone as an excuse to call a cab. Then my sister came home from her boyfriend's and offered to give me a hitch. AWESOME. Didn't have to spend a dime.
I think I am going to do some cleaning around the office today to keep me busy and burn some calories. I wish I got a REAL lunch break here. It's like because I don't drive it's not existent. I would love to use my half an hour to walk laps in the parking lot. That would be awesome. Meh......
I am excited about one thing today. I found this book when I was doing CS at the library yesterday called "Diary of an Exercise Addict." I'm guna start reading it today. I'll keep you all updated on the book.
Well I'm off........loves you all!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so glad to see you back! I didnt know how I missed your updates, I feel super bad! Dont worry about the "luck" things will get better! Be careful of the wine, it always makes me a little hungrier! Stay strong and think thin!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kitty
I'd love to be your Ana/Mia buddy! :) My name is Sarah (not Fatass, even though I am one ;] ) I'll be sure to keep updated on your blog!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Sarah! Thanks
ReplyDelete