Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FUCK YOU HOSTESS

GOD DAMNIT. Besides all the margaritas I consumed yesterday after AA, I have been doing FAB on this fasting thing. Then today what happens. My boss brings in one of those boxes of donuts that Hostess makes, you know, the mini chocolate ones. FUCK. I don't even really like them that much. They have no flavor like a REAL donut does......but what do i do. I EAT ONE. That's right....I fucking eat one. Not only is that bad, but then I turn the box over to speculate the calories I just consumed and it 74 for a MINI FUCKING DONUT. No wonder why people who sit around all day eating pastry a huge beasts. Not that I'm not a huge beast. I am just really fucking steemed right now. I keep thinking about getting out of this god damn office and working out. 2 hours and 15 minutes left..........AAAAAAAHHHH.....I want to fucking scream. I can't take this bullshit. I want to be skinny so bad I can't stand it. I can't wait to go to my mom's this weekend and get this fucking drug test over with and get so high and just lay in the backyard with my dogs and make funny animals out of the clouds and dream about being 118. Friday cannot come fast enough. Mother fucker........

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I feel exactly the same way right now.
    I went over my calorie limit and i feel like shit. And to top it off I can't even burn it off because I'm studying all day today.
    I guess the thing that works best for me in these kinds of situations is that i let my feelings of total self-loathing and anger motivate me to do better in the next few days.

    So don't worry, we all fail at one point or another other. The only important thing is that you don't give up and you keep going. You CAN reach your goal. Believe in yourself.

    ReplyDelete