So back in the day when I was gigantor and started loosing weight, I used to force myself to drink a shit ton of water everyday, at the bare minimum the 8 glasses. I felt it helped my drop weight incredibly.
Since then my opinion of water has flipped. I'm not exactly sure why but i believe it stems from feeling bloated or the numbers the scale showed when I was hydrated vs. dehydrated. I barely drink liquid throughout the day besides hot tea or coffee.
I had often wondered my so many of my fellow ED'ers constantly preached about.."DRINK WATER DRINK WATER..." so I referenced Wikepedia online today (which i believe is a viable source) and asked the question......turns out water is like the natural superman of weight loss. I instantly went to the sink at work and chugged two huge glasses. My opinion has obviously switched back.
I do however have one problem with all this water drinking. Water makes me feel so full. When I am full I am by nature now used to throwing up. I have been full of H20 all day and feel sick. ehhh.....I hope I get used to this feeling. ANYTHING TO LOOSE WEIGHT!!!!!! Even know I choke down a glass.......eehhhhh
Thank god work is over in 12 minutes...they cannot pass by me fast enough. Today was horrid. Without going into detail let's call it the Q1 Financial Statements from Hell Day. Everything that went into my bosses office got sent back and re-sent back........since when is he consistent on formatting??? At least this day is almost over and I can go socialize with my fellow alcoholics at 8:30. I was thinking of baking them cookies but then I thought 'mmm....batter....' so I decided against it. Maybe next week.
Well I'm off again. Maybe I'll check in tonight. Going to try and get a workout in. Meh......
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment