Friday, May 1, 2009

The 30 Day Fast Begins.....


Before I word spew about this fast let's re-convene to last nights accomplishments.....

There were none. I fucking got wasted and binged to a disgusting level. I hate myself.
Anyways, so today is day one of the 30 day fast. I know I will not accomplish fasting for 30 days without ANY food. So I am allowing myself at the MOST 200 calories a day if I feel like I'm going to die....basically 2 pieces of fruit, or like 1/2 cup of oatmeal...you get the picture. But I'm not allowing 200 cals a day. Only on days when I HAVE to eat cuz of family, or like I mentioned, I'm falling over or something. I'm also going to try to get in some sort of exercise everyday for an hour. It can be vigorous or chill, as long as I exercise. I want to loose 20 pounds. I think to myself "yeah right fatty...there's no way in hell you can accomplish that...you're weak." And then I think "Just stay positive and starve and exercise and you can do it." I'm undecided on which thought to agree with. I have to loose at least 15. I have to. I want to look like Lindsay...god I love her....

No comments:

Post a Comment